ALZHEIMER’S IS OF TWO TYPES:
1. Alzheimer’s of early onset: It appears before the age of 60 but worsens faster. It may be genetic
2. Alzheimer’s of late onset: It is most common type of Alzheimer’s. It appears in people above 60 years of age.
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE?
The exact causes of alzheimer’s are still unknown. some of these include genetic, environmental, and lifestyle factors. they may affect each person in a different way. some factors that have been linked to alzheimer’s are:
1. Growing age
2. Family history
3. Down’s syndrome
6. High blood pressure
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE?
Alzheimer’s may present a wide range of symptoms in different people depending on the part of brain affected. they may be more on the emotional and memory scale or in some they may majorly affect the body functioning. some of the common symptoms in the early stage are:
1.Excessive emotional behavior
2. Difficulty in language
3. Loss of memory
4. Difficulty in perception
5. Loss of thinking and judgment
6. Difficulty in performing more than one task at a time
7. Time taken to perform activities is longer.
SYMPTOMS THAT APPEAR AFTER SOME TIME GAP:
1. The person forgets familiar routes
2. Problems with language, even familiar names
3. Misplacing items
4. Changes in personality changes
5. Sleep pattern changes even waking up at night
SYMPTOMS IN THE LATER STAGES:
1. Depressed moods and delusions
2. Even the daily tasks become a problem like preparing meals, choosing proper
clothing, and driving
3. Facing difficulty in reading or writing
4. Forgetting current events
5. Forgetting your own self
6. Poor judgment and loss of ability to recognize danger
FOR DEMENTIA AND ALZHEIMER ,MEMORY GAIN IS RECOMMENDED:
1. It enhances the production of nerve cellsalso increase its survival
2. It increases the ability of neurons to establish connection and repair itself
3. It improves cognitive performance and has been found to be beneficial in nuero generative disorders
4. It contains free amino acids and it has a protective effect on the central nervous system
It used for people and beneficial in the following:
1. Peripheral Neuritis
2. Alzheimer diseases
3. Acute ischemic stroke Traumatic brain injury
4. Vascula Dementia
ALONG WITH MEMORY GAIN ONE CAN ALSO TAKE ASHWAGANDHA, GOTUKOLA
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian system of medicine that makes use of herbs existing in the nature and formulates herbal remedies using the inherent power present in these herbs. We in Ayurveda believe that herbal remedies bring to you the richness of the herbs in a natural, unadulterated form. These combinations help improve immunity and provide strength, endurance and will.
Ayurveda uses the inherent power of natural herbs to bring about wonderful results on the human body. The herbs are natural and 100% safe. These herbs help improve memory and brain power. The Ayurvedic herbs Ashwagandha, Curcumin, etc help improve Alzheimer’s situation.
HERBS IN AYURVEDA THAT HELP ALZHEIMER’S CURCUMIN LONGA (TURMERIC)
Anti-oxidants present in the herb reduce the free- radicals from the body thereby improving the health and immunity. Curcumin herb has rich anti-diabetic properties that make it a wonderful herb to use for diabetic patients. It is a famous Chinese medicine to relieve digestive and liver related diseases. Its anti- inflammatory properties make it a strong herb for various allergies, infections and inflammations. The herb has the power to fight against toxins and infections owing to its rich anti-biotic properties. It is used in many cosmetics due to its beneficial actions on the skin.
WITHANIA SOMNIFERA (ASHWAGANDHA)
The ancient Ayurvedic herb Ashwagandha is a multiple benefit herb. It has beneficial effects on human body in a natural way. Ashwagandha helps in cases stress, memory loss and many more chronic ailments. A look at these disorders tells us that they are all related to our life style. The increase in stress and manifold decrease in a healthy diet and lifestyle leads to stress induced disorders including many neurological disorders. People usually complain of stress, fatigue, memory and bodily weakness. Most of us face issues of low stamina and endurance power.
Ashwagandha herb plays a vital role in such cases. It is a great antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to promote overall well-being of the body and nourishes it with strength and immunity. Apart from these, the herbal product has potential powers to nourish the brain to make the functioning of the brain quicker and sharper. It has dynamic results on the male sexual system as it facilitates quicker and longer lasting erections. Ashwagandha herb is an indispensable part of many of our formulations owing to its benefits..
GOTU KOLA CAPSULES
Gotu kola herb is an herb rich in nutrients. It is a wonderful herb that acts brilliantly on concentration power and helps cases of lack of concentration. This herb Gotu kola helps in the nerve related diseases. It helps in nervous exhaustion due to stress and anxiety. The case of neuropathy due to diabetes is relieved using Gotu kola capsules. It is a very effective herb in providing body vitality. The herb is used to prepare Gotu kola capsules.